Acquia BLT (Build and Launch Tool) provides an automation layer for testing, building, and launching Drupal 8 applications.
Welcome to the BLT documentation site!
Please read through Getting started to "install" BLT, then review the usage documentation below.
- Onboarding: “how do I get up and running on project work?”
- Repository architecture: “how is the code organized, and why?”
- Running project tasks: “how do I [fill-in-the-blank] on my local machine?”
- Best practices: "how should I write code?"
- Workflow: “how do I contribute my code to this project?”
- Automated testing: “how do I write / run them, and why should I care?”
- Technical Architect
Contributing to BLT¶
Please feel free to edit any of the pages in this documentation via the 'Edit on GitHub' link at the top right. If you would like to help improve BLT, please file issues via the GitHub issue queue. See CONTRIBUTING.md for contribution guidelines and instructions.